Sunday, 1 March 2009

Lemon Chicken Drumsticks

This is a very simple and tasty recipe concocted from various similar sounding things around the web.

Ingredients

  • 8-9 chicken drumsticks
  • 1 lemon
  • 1 white onion
  • 1 red onion
  • 4 cloves garlic
  • salt and pepper
  • Olive oil
Slice the onions finely, peel the garlic gloves and keep them whole. Mix it up a bit and place in a roasting dish. Zest the lemon over the top of it, then squeeze the juice of the lemon into the dish. Place the two lemon halves under the chicken. Drizzle a little bit of olive oil over the top.

Roast in the oven at 170C for 30 minutes, then turn the drumsticks over. Return to the oven for another 20-30 minutes. Once the legs are golden they should be just about ready.


Munch on them as they are from your hands, or go fancy and serve them on a plate with some vegetables.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Tessa said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Ruth

http://besttoddler.com