- 500 g potatoes - peeled, boiled and mashed.
- 1/2 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 chilli
- 1 nob butter
- 1 handful fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon Thai 7 Spices
- 50 g cheddar cheese - grated
- 1 tin tuna fish in water (I prefer this to the ones in oil)
- Flour for dusting
- Cooking spray
Now drain the tuna and add this in with the potatoes. Gently mix it in so that its thoroughly mixed, but still with some nice chunks of tuna in there.
Make this into 4 balls and squash them into flat round fish cakes. Dust with flour. Place on a baking tray coated with cooking spray, and then cook in the oven at 200C for about 30 minutes, turning a couple of times during the cooking. They should be just golden when done, and crispy.
Serve with some fresh vegetables and some sweet chilli sauce for dipping into.