Sunday, 7 September 2008

Making Orange Juice (Magimix 4200)

I might have mentioned before that I got a nice new food processor a while back with some money I was given for my birthday... I might have mentioned several times, as it is my favourite thing in the kitchen.

I got round to trying out the juicing attachment the other day. You just pop it on top of the bowl, in place of the usual lid.


Now halve some oranges. Unfortunately the machine can't do that for you.

Juice them! It takes a matter of seconds to squeeze the juice out of one segment.

Afterwards, a lot of the bigger bits of pulp are caught in the juicing bit. You need to rinse these off straight away, as dried on orange pulp is one of the toughest materials known to man. You will need to use a chisel to remove the pulp otherwise.

And this is the juice...


That's it really. Quite effortless juice making!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: