Monday, 4 August 2008

Chocolate Cake - made with my Magimix 4200

This is another recipe which I made using my Magimix 4200 - my current favourite kitchen toy! It is a very rich and chocolatey cake.

Ingredients

  • 150 g chocolate
  • 125 g butter
  • 150 g sugar
  • 50 g plain flour
  • 4 eggs
I first of all beat the eggs and sugar together in the blender, until they formed a smooth consistency.
This took about a minute or so. Then I added in the flour, and blended until smooth again.

The final ingredient is the chocolate and butter. This was melted in a bain marie, and then poured into the rest of the mixture via the feeding tube with the machine still running.

Bake in the oven at 200C for around 20 minutes, until firm. The cake is pretty gooey so I don't think you will ever get a clean fork out of this one!

As you can see, there is a really sticky chocolatey middle with a nice crispy top.


The best bit, apart from enjoying the cake itself, is that it only took about 10 minutes preparation time!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: