Thursday, 10 April 2008

Meme

Ruth of Ruth's Kitchen Experiments has tagged me for a meme. I am not usually into these email forward style of things where you pass it on to x number of friends and what not, but I will give it a go. Actually, I asked my girlfriend what she thought of me for the 6 words, as I would just say something nice about myself!

So here it is.....

Rules:
1. Write your own six-word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post.
4. Tag five or six (choice is yours) more blogs with links.
5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

6 word memoir:

Kind
Caring
Quick
Obsessive
Tidy
Mysterious

6 people being tagged:


  1. Dharm from Dad Baker Chef
  2. The Gluten Free Hippie
  3. Toontz from Okara Mountain
  4. Cook Like Your Grandmother
  5. Helen from Food Stories

Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

Drew Kime said...

Okay, I know what the memoir is going to say. Now I just need to pick five more vict... umm, bloggers.

Helen said...

Hey Ryan! Thanks for tagging me! I'm always up for a meme so I'll get around to this in a few days.

ruthEbabes said...

Good meme Ryan. I'm not usually into them either but find they help build community... also helps increase the site traffic what with being linked etc.

Anyways good idea asking your girlfriend.... I would have asked hubby but I was scared to hear what he thought lol

Dharm said...

Thanks for tagging me but really not sure when I'll get round to doing it! :)

Ryan said...

Thanks Drew! Yes picking vistims is the tough part - no need to be just food bloggers I guess though?

Dharm - no probs if you don't have time! I asked my girlfriend to come up with the words for me, it can be useful in meeting new bloggers, building traffic to your site as well.

Drew Kime said...

It's up: Silly chain mail memes and you

toontz said...

Oh, sorry, Ryan. I just remember you tagged me for this. I will get to it asap!