Monday, 10 March 2008

Spicy Thai Burger

This burger is a bit of a variation on the traditional beef burger. I was just experimenting with what I could add into the beef to make it more tasty. I think pretty much anything can be added, depending on what you like. Curry powder could be a good one, or maybe tomato and basil for an Italian style.

For this Thai style burger, I just took the burger recipe I used before and added a chilli, garlic, 4 cherry tomatoes, and some fresh coriander. Chopped up everything really finely and added it into the burger mix.

I had a bit of Emmental cheese in the fridge so used that to melt on the top, then served in a bun with some crispy salad.

Yum!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Jules said...

Thanks for popping by my blog. I'm always on the look out for new homamade burger recipes, and this sounds lovely.