Saturday, 29 March 2008

Channel 4 Taste Festivals



This dropped into my email inbox today, I think because in the past we went to an Italian food festival in London so we are on the mailing list. It sounds very exciting ....

Imagine tasting paprika lime squid with garlic aioli, stir fried beef fillet in black pepper or classic lobster creamed soup flavoured with brandy prepared by world renowned chefs including Tom Aiken, Joel Robuchon and Rowley Leigh.
Taste of London is an irresistible occasion that all foodies adore. This years thrilling line up of restaurants includes L’Atelier du Joel Robuchon, Le Café Anglais, China Tang, Tom’s Place and many other chefs and restaurateurs you’'ve been longing to meet.
You can choose how you would like to enjoy Taste of London with a range of tickets from standard entry tickets to the luxury Fortnum and Mason Connoisseur's ticket which includes:

Exclusive entry into the Laurent-Perrier Champagne Masterclass where you can enjoy champagne pairings with unique dishes prepared by the team behind Le Caprice restaurant.
Entry into the Connoisseur's Lounge for the opportunity to sample fine wines under the guidance of leading wine experts, and to sample a variety of fresh foods specially prepared by Fortnum & Mason.
•£20 worth of Crowns*
Fortnum and Mason gift bag.

Don’t miss your chance for a fantastic Summer's day out.

To find out more or to book tickets visit channel4.com/taste
or call the hotline on 0871 230 5581

It just so happens that my birthday falls on this weekend, so if I am very lucky I may get tickets as a gift from my other half! I can't wait.

I am particularly excited by the Taste of China that is going to be featured there, since going to China for a 3 week trip in 2006 I have fallen in love with proper oriental and Chinese food (not the stuff you get in greasy takeaways in England).

Also on my list of things to some really amazing restaurants. I will be wanting to sample some of the Zilli Fish, Tamarind, Tom's Place, and the Boxwood Cafe to name a few! Actually if I am honest, I will probably end up trying as much as I can possibly try, it all sounds amazing. And I am a greedy pig!

Regents Park is a great location for it, last year we went to an Innocent Smoothies festival there and it is a lovely park.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Núria said...

Happy birthday!!! What a terrific way to spend your birthday!
Have fun :D